Who doesn’t dream about long, fluttering eyelashes? To achieve this result, you can buy pricy cosmetic products, expensive mascara, false lashes. You can even resort to eyelash extensions. But before wasting tons of money, why don’t you try these cheap and effective ways to grow eyelashes and eyebrows in just one month?
Table of Contents
How to Grow Eyelashes and Eyebrows
Such a mundane activity as brushing your eyelashes can seriously improve their health! The process of combing makes the blood flow toward your eyelashes. As a result, it stimulates the lashes, and they start to grow longer. Besides, brushing your eyelashes will remove all the debris and dust that accumulate on them. To comb your eyelashes, you can buy a special eyebrow brush or use a thoroughly washed old mascara brush. If you add several drops of Vitamin E to the brush, the result will be even more prominent. Gently comb your eyelashes for 5 minutes twice a day. You should start from the roots and move the brush toward tips of your lashes.
2. Natural Essential Oils
Natural oils – almond, coconut, olive, argan, castor, jojoba and so on – contain nourishing fatty acids. They provide the follicles of your eyelashes with necessary nutrition, thus keeping them happy and healthy. On top of that, essential oils are rich in antioxidants, which are crucial if you want to have fast lash growth. You’ll need several drops of castor oil, olive oil or any of the other oils before.
• Mix 1 drop of rosemary, lavender, grapeseed, or tea tree oil. You can use a clean hi bro or mascara brush (or even your finger).
• Spread the mix of the essential oils onto your eyelashes before you go to bed, and leave it overnight. Remember to do this procedure every evening if you want to achieve your goal as soon as possible.
Best Essential Oils for Wrinkles and How They Work
3. Petroleum Jelly
If you don’t have any essential oils at hand, petroleum jelly (Vaseline) will do the job. This substance moisturizes and soothes brittle and dry lashes. It also helps them become thicker and grew longer. On top of that, by applying petroleum jelly to your eyelashes, you moisturize your eyelids as well. As a result, your skin stays supple and soft. However, it’s essential for your health to do this procedure correctly.
• First of all, apply a generous amount of petroleum jelly to your brush, and then carefully brush your upper lashes. Be careful not to get any petroleum jelly in your eyes.
• After doing this, you can spread the leftovers onto your eyelids.
* If your skin is sensitive, it may cause and unwanted reaction, so apply a bit of petroleum jelly to the back of your hands in advance, and check your skin for redness a bit later.
• After tending to your upper lashes, dip your brush in the petroleum jelly again and apply it to your lower eyelashes.
If you make a habit of doing this procedure every evening before going to bed, your eyelashes will get enough moisture to not fall out or break off prematurely.
4. Green Tea
There are tons of antioxidants in green tea. These antioxidants, as well less vitamins, encourage lash growth and help your eyelashes become thicker and longer. After all, green tea is the main component in loss of cosmetic products for hair loss treatment. Despite having such magical properties, a green tea eyelash treatment is very simple to make.
• First of all, brew a cup of green tea.
• Let it cool down, and use a cotton pad to apply it to your eyelashes. You should do this procedure once or twice a day.
If you do it in the evening, you can leave the green tea on your eyelashes overnight. If you haven’t used all the tea, pour it into an airtight container and leave it in the fridge. You can use this concoction for 3 to 4 days.
5. Aloe Vera
Both the juice and flesh of aloe vera are excellent for hair nourishment and health. And if it’s good for your hair, it will also strengthen your eyelashes!
To prepare and Aloe treatment for your lashes
• Find a fresh aloe leaf, and squeeze it to get a few drops of juice.
• Use a brush or your fingertips to apply this juice to your eyelashes, and let it sit there overnight.
• in the morning, remember to wash it off your eyelashes.
If you want to get a stronger effect, take 1 tbsp of aloe vera juice and mix it with 1 tbsp of olive or castor oil.
• Put this concoction on your lashes with the help of an old mascara brush.
• Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing your eyelashes of with cool or warm water.
It’s best to do this procedure twice a day.
28 Amazing Aloe Vera Uses for Your Health and Skin
This is a simple and effective way to improve your eyelash nutrition (as well as to stimulate their growth).
• First of all, wash your hands with soap.
• Then pour several drops of coconut oil or olive oil on to your fingertips.
• Wait a bit to let the oil warm up.
• After that massage your eyelashes or eyelids for 3 to 5 minutes.
* Be very careful not to pull on your eyelashes or press too hard.
Try to do this procedure at least twice a week.
7. Egg Mask
Egg whites are rich not only in protein but also in B group vitamins and biotin. These elements help to make your hair eyelashes stronger and prevent hair loss.
• Break a fresh egg and mix it’s white with 1 tablespoon of petroleum jelly or glycerine.
• Use a brush or cotton swab to cover your eyelashes with this mixture.
For the best results, repeat this procedure several times a week for a couple of months. It’s crucial to mix the egg whites with glycerine or petroleum jelly because, otherwise, your eyelashes may become brittle and weak. Also try to prevent the concoction getting into your eyes.
If you leave mascara on your eyelashes when you go to bed, you can seriously harm them! It’s almost the same as leaving hair spray on your hair for the whole night. As soon as your eyelashes touch the pillow, they will become broken or damaged. That’s why you should always take your time when removing your makeup in the evening. You can use special makeup removers or good old olive oil, which is a perfect cleanser.
No treatment can provide you with instant results. You will need to wait two to three weeks to notice the first positive changes. This peculiarity is connected with eyelash growth phases. If you take care your eyelashes everyday, you’ll improve their overall condition and make them healthy and stronger. But you should take into account that you still won’t be able to change your genes.
- VolumLash Reviews: Get Thicker, Healthier Eyelashes in Just…
- Volumbrow Review: The Best Eyebrow Nourishing Serum
- Eyelash Extensions Pros and Cons: Should You Use Them?
- Does Nulastin Really Work? An Absolute Guide
- How to Apply Beard Oil the Right Way
- 6 Tips to Grow a Thicker and Fuller Beard Faster and…
- Hair Straightening: How Safe is it For Your Hair?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Hair Extensions Today